These straight reduction coupler fittings are 3/8" OD Single Hose-Barb on one end and 1/4" OD Single Hose-Barb on the other, to adapt 3/8" ID hose or tubing to 1/4" ID hose or tubing.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KIC6-4GFBN|
|Material: || Glass-Filled Black Nylon|
|Size 1: || 3/8" OD|
|Size 2: || 1/4" OD|
|Type 1: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Type 2: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Style: || Straight Reduction Coupler|
Glass-Filled Black Nylon (GFBN)
- Temperature Range: -50 °F to 275 °F (135 °C)
- Pressure: 150 psi @ 70 °F
- Heat Deflection Temperature – ASTM D64: 475 °F (246 °C) @ 264 psi
- Enhanced impact resistance results from inclusion of uniformly dispersed glass fibers that add strength to the resin.
- Resistant to fuels, lubricants and many chemicals, but vulnerable to attack by phenols, strong acids and oxidizing agents.
- Used in fuel line, vacuum systems and general purpose applications: automotive industry approvals.