These Female to Female Luer Lock Coupler Fittings are standard-size female luer on both ends to adapt and join two standard-size male luer fittings. Made of Natural Kynar® (NK). Kynar material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C). Inside diameter of the coupler is approximately 0.162". Their unique twist lock design make them ideal as a quick-disconnect for your Biomedical or Bioprocess applications. Compatible with any standard luer fitting, or Luer syringe.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Medical, Biomedical, Bioprocess, Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, Plumbing, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KITCC-FF-NK|
|Material: || Natural Kynar (NK)|
|Size 1: || Standard|
|Size 2: || Standard|
|Type 1: || Female Luer|
|Type 2: || Female Luer|
|Style: || Female to Female Luer Lock Coupler|
Natural Kynar® (NK) or (K)
- Temperature Range: -80 °F to 226 °F (107 °C)
- Pressure: 260 psi @ 70 °F*
- NK material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C)
- Chemically resistant to: most acids, salts, weak bases, halogenated solvents, alcohols, nuclear and UV radiation, oxidants, ozone and deionized water.
- Excellent rating for Ozone applications.
- Animal Derivative Free
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
*Applies to molded one-piece fittings.