These Luer Lock Fittings are made of Natural Kynar. They are Male Luer Lock connectors with 1/4" OD Hose-Barb to fit 1/4" ID hose or tubing. Their unique twist lock design makes them ideal as a quick-disconnects for your small tubing applications or Ozone Generator. Commonly used in Ozone applications, due to their outstanding resistance to ozone.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Medical, Biomedical, Bioprocess, Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KITCM-4NK|
|Material: || Natural Kynar|
|Size 1: || Standard|
|Size 2: || 1/4" OD|
|Type 1: || Male Luer Lock|
|Type 2: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Style: || Male Luer to Hose Barb|
Natural Kynar® (NK) or (K)
- Temperature Range: -80 °F to 226 °F (107 °C)
- Pressure: 260 psi @ 70 °F*
- NK material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C)
- Chemically resistant to: most acids, salts, weak bases, halogenated solvents, alcohols, nuclear and UV radiation, oxidants, ozone and deionized water.
- Excellent rating for Ozone applications.
- Animal Derivative Free
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
*Pressure applies to the material characteristic of one-piece molded fittings. Luer Lock pressure may differ.