These 4-way X (Cross) Fittings are 1/8" OD Single Hose-Barb on all ends, to fit 1/8" ID hose or tubing. Made from Natural Kynar. Commonly used for ozone application due to there excellent resistance to ozone.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KIX0-2NK|
|Material: || Natural Kynar|
|Size 1-4: || 1/8" OD|
|Type 1-4: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Style: || Equal Cross "X" Fitting|
Natural Kynar® (NK) or (K)
- Temperature Range: -80 °F to 226 °F (107 °C)
- Pressure: 260 psi @ 70 °F*
- NK material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C)
- Chemically resistant to: most acids, salts, weak bases, halogenated solvents, alcohols, nuclear and UV radiation, oxidants, ozone and deionized water.
- Excellent rating for Ozone applications.
- Animal Derivative Free
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
*Applies to molded one-piece fittings.