These Elbow Thru-Panel Adapter fittings are 1/4-18 NPSM (National Pipe Straight Male) in the middle to fit with the included 1/4-18 NPSF Hex Nut, and 1/4" OD Hose-Barb on each end to fit with 1/4" ID hose or tubing. The 1/4-18 NPSM will fit through about a 1/2" bore hole, to sit up with the flange, and be secured with the Hex Nut on the other side. The fitting is made from Natural Kynar (PVDF) Material. Hex Nut is made of Natural Nylon. Please Note: Hex Nut is not available in Kynar material.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
Add a Custom Washer: available in Red Silicone or Nitrile (Buna-N). Custom-designed to fit over 1/4-18 NPSM of our Thru-Panel Fittings. See material properties below.
|Part#: || KITPL4-4-4NK|
|Material: || Natural Kynar|
|Size 1: || 1/4-18|
|Size 2: || 1/4" OD|
|Size 3: || 1/4" OD|
|Type 1: || NPSM|
|Type 2: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Type 3: || Single Hose-Barb|
|Hex Nut: || 1/4-18 NPSF x 11/16" Hex, Nylon|
|Optional Washer: || .750" OD x .512" ID, .063" Thick, Silicone or Nitrile (Buna-N)|
|Style: || Bulkhead Elbow Adapter|
Natural Kynar® (NK) or (K)
- Temperature Range: -80 °F to 226 °F (107 °C)
- Pressure: 260 psi @ 70 °F*
- NK material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C)
- Chemically resistant to: most acids, salts, weak bases, halogenated solvents, alcohols, nuclear and UV radiation, oxidants, ozone and deionized water.
- Excellent rating for Ozone applications.
- Animal Derivative Free
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
*Applies to molded one-piece fittings.
Natural Nylon (NN)
- Temperature Range: -50 °F to 210 °F (99 °C)
- Pressure: 150 psi @ 70 °F
- Exhibits strength, moderate stiffness, high impact resistance and tensile strength.
- Resistant to fuels, lubricants and many chemicals, but vulnerable to attack by phenols, strong acids and oxidizing agents.
- FDA, USDA, NSF and 3A-DAIRY compliant.
Silicone (S) (RSW)
- Temperature Range: -65 °F (-53 °C) to 400 °F (204 °C)
- Food Grade
- Excellent weathering properties and handles both hot and cold temperature extremes
- Chemically resists oxidizing chemicals, ozone, concentrated sodium hydroxide, potassium carbonate.
- Fair performance when exposed to acids, some solvents, and alkalis; potassium hydroxide.
- Poor resistance to Oils, most Solvents, Fuels, Ketones, Acetone, and Hydrocarbons.
- Odorless and Tasteless.
- Commonly used in applications involving vacuum routing, agriculture, biomedical, and food processing.
Nitrile Rubber (Buna-N) (NBR) (NBRW)
- Temperature Range: -40 °F (-40 °C) to 257 °F (125 °C)
- Excellent resistance to petroleum-based oils and fuels, silicone greases, hydraulic fluids, water and alcohols.
- Commonly used in applications involving automotive fuels and lubricants, and oil resistant applications of all types.
- Low compression set, high tensile strength, and high abrasion resistance