These Luer Lock Plug Fittings are Non-vented Double Dead Ender Caps. Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), and White in color. They are standard Male Luer Lock on one end and Standard Female Luer Lock on the other end. They are considered "dead stop" in that they do not allow anything through the middle. Their unique twist lock design make them ideal as a quick-disconnect for your Biomedical or Bioprocess applications and cap them off, whether you have Male or Female Luer applications. Compatible with any standard Luer fitting, or Luer syringe.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, Plumbing, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KITCP-HDPE-WHT|
|Material: || HDPE|
|Size 1: || Standard|
|Size 2: || Standard|
|Type 1: || Male Luer|
|Type 2: || Female Luer|
|Style: || Luer Lock Double Dead Ender Cap|
|Color: || White|
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Temperature Range: -148 °F (-100 °C) to 248 °F (120 °C)
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated Acids, Alcohols and Bases.
- Good resistance (minor attack) to Aldehydes, Esters, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Ketones and Mineral and Vegetable Oils.
- Limited resistance (moderate attack and suitable for short term use only) to Halogenated Hydrocarbons and Oxidizing Agents.
- Poor resistance to UV.
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 when used unmodified for the manufacture of food contact articles.
- It has excellent resistance to chemicals, but exhibits lower thermal resistance than other materials.
- It is a softer material than nylon or polypropylene and much softer than Kynar®.