These Twist-Connect Fittings are made of Natural Kynar. They are Male and Female Luer Lock connectors with 3/16" OD Hose-Barb to fit 3/16" ID hose or tubing. Their unique twist lock design makes them ideal as a quick-disconnects for your small tubing applications. Commonly used in Ozone applications, due to their outstanding resistance to ozone.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KITC0-3NK|
|Material: || Natural Kynar|
|Size 1: || 3/16" OD|
|Size 2: || 3/16" OD|
|Type 1: || Single Hose-Barb with Male Luer Lock|
|Type 2: || Single Hose-Barb with Female Luer Lock|
|Style: || Twist-Connect Hose-Barb Adapter|
Natural Kynar® (NK) or (K)
- Temperature Range: -80 °F to 226 °F (107 °C)
- Pressure: 260 psi @ 70 °F*
- NK material can be autoclaved to 285 °F (140 °C)
- Chemically resistant to: most acids, salts, weak bases, halogenated solvents, alcohols, nuclear and UV radiation, oxidants, ozone and deionized water.
- Excellent rating for Ozone applications.
- Animal Derivative Free
- Meets USP Class VI requirements
*Pressure applies to the material characteristic of one-piece molded fittings. Luer Lock pressure may differ.