These Twist-Connect Fittings are made of White Nylon. They are Male and Female Luer Lock connectors with 1/4" OD Hose-Barb to fit 1/4" ID hose or tubing. Their unique twist lock design makes them ideal as a quick-disconnects for your tubing applications.
These are multi-purpose fittings and may possibly be used for Automotive, Boat (Marine), Hydroponic, Irrigation, Pneumatic, Agriculture, and Aquarium applications.
|Part#: || KITC0-4WN|
|Material: || White Nylon|
|Size 1: || 1/4" OD|
|Size 2: || 1/4" OD|
|Type 1: || Single Hose-Barb with Male Luer Lock|
|Type 2: || Single Hose-Barb with Female Luer Lock|
|Style: || Twist-Connect Hose-Barb Adapter|
White Nylon (WN)
- Temperature Range: -50 °F to 275 °F (135 °C)
- Pressure: 125 psi @ 70 °F*
- Made from 6/6 nylon - exhibits good tensile strength, moderate stiffness, high impact resistance and tensile strength.
- Resistant to fuels, lubricants and many chemicals, but vulnerable to attack by phenols, strong acids and oxidizing agents.
- Used in fuel line, vacuum systems and general purpose applications: automotive industry approvals.
*Pressure applies to the material characteristic of one-piece molded fittings. Luer Lock pressure may differ.